Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Just Want to Stop Saying Goodbye to Everyone.

I had this dream once where I went to one of my sister's basketball games, and I was talking to a lady who I had never met before, but we were fast friends. I suddenly realized that I was dreaming, and that it wasn't real. I asked her, "is this a dream?" and she replied, "yes, it is."

So, I asked her, "are you not real, then?"

and she said, "I don't know. I hope I'm real."

I told her, "Yes, I hope you are, too. Will we ever meet again, once I wake up?"

"I don't know. It's hard to say."

"I hope so."

"I hope so, too."

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"Yes, a little."

And I've wondered how she's doing, ever since then, and we haven't met again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You were lucid dreaming - meaning you were aware you were in a dream! That is so cool! I hope you meet your friend again in your dreams or in your waking life. I haven't had a lucid dream for many years that I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is inspiring me to write about a dream I had a long time ago. It was a visit from my Mom who had passed. in my dream, she came to the foot of my bed and talked with me. It seemed so real and I was comforted by the visit.

    ReplyDelete