Thursday, October 27, 2011

With Love, from Panic

"When I really worry about something, I don't just fool around, I even have to go to the bathroom when I worry about something. Only, I don't go. I'm too worried to go. I don't want to interrupt my worrying to go."
-J.D. Salinger, Catcher in the Rye

 I'm managing a pretty heavy load of classes, working, and dating this semester, and frankly? I'm a pro. I'm freaking awesome. But.... sometimes I feel like this is happening to me:


Hello, Love.


 I like to keep you up at night, so, as long as this thing is going on between us, forget about sleep. Sleep is my rival, and you and I are exclusive, okay? Also, homework. Forget about it. That loser can take a hike for all I care, cuz he ain't touchin my girl.


Let's get another thing straight: I am in charge. You are my minion. No one can take that away from me, not even you.


See ya soon,


Your Anxiety Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment