Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2: Pack It Up!

"Oh, my! I'd forgotten how much I hate space travel!"
-C3PO

First, you have to get your life in order: make sure you have airplane appropriate snacks, homework done, tests taken, papers handed in, books read, movies watched, et cetera. Then you have to pack your clothes, pack your shoes, pack your books, pack your makeup, hygenic tools, hair things, and journal, scriptures, netbook, folders, pencil box (Yeah, I've got a pencil box. Yeah, I'm in college. So what?), pack your meds, pack your toothbrush! Did you forget your toothbrush?

Oh, and make sure you don't have any liquids in containers larger than two ounces. Oh, and make sure you have  an airplane appropriate book and/or activity, because you're not going to actually get anything academic done on a plane. It's like riding a bus, but in the sky, and you breath the same air over, and over, and over again for five to seven hours.

So yeah, I hate space travel.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment