Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Recent Life

I live in a zoo; I live in a zoo. He smells like a monkey, and he acts like one too!
...meet Mopp, Nephi's new flame.
They're quite the couple.
Makiah's ready for college. At least, she knows how to eat like she's there.
We are all fascinated and in love with Toby's 'fro. With all these sisters, he's bound to take good care of his awesome hair.
Sometimes people ask me if Nephi is "girlie" because he has so many sisters. I always point out the fact that he's a soccer star, and loves cars, and is always dirty- but then he picks up my purse and does this.
I love my brothers!
Toby calls all bugs bees. Look! a bee!



We found this lovely butterfly. It didn't really want its picture taken.

Toby wasn't able to walk to whole way.
Anika ...."walking."

No comments:

Post a Comment