Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Short-Lived Career in Wedding Photography, Part I.

I pretty much had no idea what I was doing.

Luckily, my "subjects" were tots rad(that means "totally radical." So far only me and my son use it. Don't worry, it'll catch on).

Kids these days.

"(...)"

"I'd like to teach the world to sing... put your hand in my hand!"

"There were these two penguins.."

"Can't read my, can't read my- no you can't read my poker face!"

"Wait.... what are you doing up there?"

"Try to smile... like normal. Not normal for you, but normal for other people."

"Oh look, a tree- go hug it!"

"I fell down into a burning ring of fire."

Oh yeah. If you didn't notice, these are engagement photos. They are in love.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Very creative. And I love you. And miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures...you did some neat things and some interesting angles!!!

    ReplyDelete