Sunday, June 20, 2010

Be Envious, Because My Life Rocks.

I'm going home in July! Of course, the main purpose is to go to Tabbi's wedding. However, these are the other things that I really, really look forward to doing/going to while I'm home:

1. The Hill Cumorah pageant!
2. Rita's Italian Ice
3. Knoebel's grove
4. Marino's OIP
5. Wegman's subs
6. Ricket's Glenn
7. Montour preserve
8. Drive in movies
9. AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER!!!
10. Grandma's house

The best part? I'll be doing these things with all of my FAVORITE people ever, my brothers and sisters!! I miss my family so, so, so much. I have the best times when I'm with them. I think about them every day.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray...it's almost the day you come home!!!! We are all so excited to see you and spend LOTS of time together doing FUN things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you forgot to mention: PAGEANT! Can't wait til Friday!

    ReplyDelete