Monday, May 24, 2010

Alive.

I know that worms are supposed to be disgusting (and bugs in general, I guess). But look at the texture of this wet worm, and the shape of his curl, and the lines of his body, and the color of his innards!

"I love to see the temple..."
"Down in the valley, valley so low- hang your head over, hear the wind blow! "

"Photograph" literally means "portrait of light."

I hope Brittany all the best as she serves in the Everett, Washington mission!

Whoever thought that ants could be so lovely?

They look like candies... candies with legs. They can walk down your throat.

"May we ever be exemplary in our homes and faithful in keeping all of the commandments that we may harbor no hidden wedges but rather remember the Savior's admonition: 'By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.'"
-President Thomas S. Monson, The Peril of Hidden Wedges

"Directive."
-Eve, Walle

"You electrify my life. Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
-Muse, Starlight

No comments:

Post a Comment